Easter crafts are a great way to welcome in the spring season. These bunny and chick pots are the perfect craft activity to do with your children. Not only are they a cute decoration, they also serve a greater purpose—to store all the delicious treats we collect during this season!
- Small ceramic pots
- Yellow and white craft paint
- Foam paper (pink, white, and orange)
- Craft paper (pink and orange)
- Yellow pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Glue & Scissors
- Black marker
- Candy to fill pots
- Paint the pot yellow.
- Cut two circles out of orange paper for the chick’s cheeks.
- Using the orange foam paper, cut a triangle for the nose and two chick feet.
- Using the yellow pipe cleaners, create three sets of wings (I used two pipe cleaners for each set). Shape them into ovals and twist together at the ends to secure.
- Glue on cheeks, googly eyes, nose, and feet to the front of the pot. Glue the wings to the back of the pot (hot glue works best to keep these secure).
- With the black marker, add any finishing touches to the chick (eye lashes, outlines, etc.).
- Paint the pot white.
- Using the white foam paper, cut two large bunny ears and two bunny feet.
- Using the pink paper, cut two smaller bunny ears, a triangle nose, and two circles for the cheeks.
- Glue on cheeks, googly eyes, nose, and feet to the pot.
- Glue pink bunny ears on top of the white ears and secure to the front, inside of the pot.
With the black marker, add any finishing touches to the bunny (whiskers, mouth, etc.).