Do you believe in fairies? A trip to the Irish Fairy Door Trail in Dublin, Ohio, might change your skepticism.
“Irish Fairy Doors have brought magic to Dublin for everyone to discover,” said Sara Blatnik, the communications manager for the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The first such official trail in the nation, those who search for them can find each of the seven custom-made doors hiding at businesses in the area. Each of the doors sparkles a brilliant emerald green, catching curious eyes who are looking for the tiny entrances to Fairyland.
Discovering the names of the fairies that live at each place will get participants a free Fairy Doors of Dublin t-shirt. This enchanting experience isn’t just for kids, though.
“Everyone from a two-year old to an adult can find the magic in Historic Dublin,” Blatnik said. “This new Irish experience is perfect for curious kids and parents looking for some quality family time.”
Fairy door locations in Historic Dublin:
– Chelsea Borough Home (54 S. High St.)
– Winans Fine Chocolates (52 S. High St.)
– Terra Art Gallery (36 N. High St.)
– Boho 72 Boutique (72 N. High St.)
– Ha’penny Bridge Imports of Ireland (75 S. High St.)
– The Sisters Sweet Shoppe (55 W. Bridge St.)
– Dublin Visitor & Information Center (9 S. High St.)