Nothing says “Hoppy Easter” quite like an egg hunt! Check out some of our top picks for Easter Egg hunts around the area where you can get your fill of candy, crafts and community before Easter on April 1.
1. Oak Harbor | Saturday, March 24.
The neighborhood’s annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held at Adolphus Kraemer Park.
146 N. Church St., Oak Harbor.
419-898-0479. oakharborohio.net. Free.
2. Country Lane Tree Farm Easter Bunny Hayride/Egg Hunt and Baby Animal Tour | March 24, 25, 31.
After taking a hayride through the egg patch, spend the afternoon hanging out with baby ducks, bunnies, lambs and more furry friends.
Country Lane Tree Farm
3525 N Bolander Rd., Genoa.
3. Petbull Project Annual Dog & Child Easter Egg Hunt | Sunday, March 25.
Kids aren’t the only ones getting in on the fun at this event. Bring your pups for their own egg hunt and pictures with the Easter Bunny.
The Towne Center at Levis Commons
3201 Levis Commons Blvd. Perrysburg.
4. Toledo Zoo Animal Egg Hunt | Friday, March 30.
Spend your Friday at the zoo watching your favorite animals open their own Easter eggs filled with enrichment treats.
2 Hippo Way.
Free with Zoo admission.
5. Sylvania Playland | Saturday, March 31.
Kids can meet the Easter Bunny during this fun hunt.
$12/child, ages 12 and under.
3620 Centennial Rd., Sylvania.
6. Christ UMC | Saturday, March 31.
Hunt for colored eggs and play carnival games in the Oregon church’s large yard.
5757 Starr Ave., Oregon.
7. Mayberry Square | Saturday, March 31.
Enjoy family-friendly activities like face painting and cookie decorating along with the egg hunt.
Shoppes of Mayberry Square
Centennial Rd. (across from centennial quarry)